The position of Worship Ministry Leader is to lead the Adna Church family and guests into an authentic expression of worship through music and the creative arts. This is a part-time position (approximately 10 hours weekly, $600/month) that focuses primarily on providing a blended service on Sunday mornings during the 11am service. There may be special worship services that need to be planned from time-to-time. These special services will be planned and discussed ahead of time and adequately compensated. The Worship Ministry Leader reports to the Lead Pastor. Below are the primary duties associated with this position:
- Commit to and regularly practice personal spiritual disciplines that contribute to personal growth and a vibrant, active, relationship with God.
- Support the mission, vision, values, and leadership of Adna Church by providing a Worship Ministry that aligns with the overall vision of the church.
- Build meaningful relationships with musicians, artists and techs; foster communication through conversation, coaching, and intentional discipleship.
- Plan, administer, and lead an authentic worship ministry that helps the Adna family and guests connect their hearts to God through music; plan and conduct service rehearsals efficiently and effectively.
- Plan, organize, and direct the work of volunteer Worship Ministry team members; provide for their training and development.
- Recruit volunteers and oversee the placement of volunteers into the Worship Ministry based upon their competency, capability and availability (matching the right person with the right job).
- Develop and make budget recommendations for worship and creative arts ministries; regularly communicate (monthly) with the Local Church Council on the health of the Worship Ministry.
- Ensure that worship services are timely planned and communicated using Planning Center, EasyWorship, email, or other such technological means.
- Cooperate and regularly communicate with the Lead Pastor; make suggestions as to how to improve and grow the worship experience at Adna.
If you are interested in learning more about this ministry opportunity or to apply, send a copy of your resume to Alex Snegirev, email@example.com